1. A person duly qualified to steer ships into or out of a harbor or through certain waters. 2. a guide or leader. 3. a small element acting in advance of another or principal element and causing the latter to come into play when desired. v.t. 4. to guide or conduct, as through unknown places, intricate affairs, etc. Random House Unabridged
Pilot Consulting is a provider of consulting services to business leaders focused on executing their business strategy at an accelerated level. Since 1985, the principals of Pilot Consulting have specialized in the implementation of strategy, management of transition, and development of leadership.
Our clients are from companies both small and large in the US, Europe, and Asia. Landmark change initiatives where we played a central role include General Electric's Workout and IBM's Accelerate Change Together (ACT) in which we were active in over thirty countries. Our track record and word-of-mouth referrals are a testament to the quality of our many works and sustained presence in our field.
Facts about Pilot Consulting
- A network of over 40 highly experienced consultants and thought leaders
- Over a decade of experience across GE businesses worldwide with Workout (over 100 sessions) and CAP (over 100 sessions); As instructors at GE's Management Development Institute (over 100 sessions) and as instructors at the Crotonville management development facility
- Sole-source designers and implementers of IBM's Accelerate Change Together initiative (over 400 sessions conducted in over thirty countries)
- Focused primarily on CEO driven agendas and accelerated strategy execution
- Deep roots with awards in action learning and change/transition management
- Strong track record with team building, coaching, and leading change
- Highly results focused with clients to prove it - over 50 clients since 1984
- Founded in 1995 by Chris Cappy
You can count on Pilot Consulting to...
- Provide valued services which deliver measurable and multiple ROI
- Show respect for you, your team, and your business challenges
- Build and maintain productive relationships based on straight talk
- Maintain clarity in contracting throughout our engagement
- Deliver results with unfailing integrity
- Be accountable for all our actions and interventions
- Find creative and practical solutions that fit your situation and resources
- Provide clear feedback and learning assessments related to our results
- Know when to lead and when to follow
- Leave your company stronger, more capable, and inspired for having known us